Handle customer emails, calls, process orders, and provide information about the company’s products and services.
- Fluent in English – verbal and written.
- Computer Savvy
- Must be self-reliant and goal-oriented.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Capable of working with less supervision and ability to multitask.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn and be trained.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Accurately captures customer information.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Process customers’ orders.
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments.
- Provides customers additional information or explains services.
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes.
- Tactfully handles confrontational/complains, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
Be part of our outstanding team of designers, developers, and strategists. Here at Glophics, we want to develop your skills and talents while being driven and passionate to provide excellent workmanship towards our clients. If you got what it takes to be part of our growing family, submit your application today!