To keep an office running smoothly and efficiently, Office Secretaries perform many tasks through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. And is flexible to handle any assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Answers Telephones and inquiries
- Front Liner/ Receptionist
- Entertain guest, clients and applicants
- Accommodate concerns from building staff, security and outsiders
- Handle Emails
- Prepare and Edit Documents based on task given
- Expenses Report
- Prepare report for check payments
- Billings and payments
- Managing Director and General Manager’s requested reports / data
- Manage and Maintain Database and Filing Systems
- Maintain Inventory
- Inventory Monitoring of Company’s Stocks and Property
- Prioritizing Workloads
- Handling Correspondence
- Liaison for incoming and outgoing phone and email correspondence
- Taking notes from manager and screening mails
- Office Tasks
- Clerical Work
- Errand to assist others
- Ordering office supplies
- Accommodating guest and provides drinks
- Purchase needed materials and office supplies
- Administrative Support
- A graduate of Business Management, Accounting or Secretarial Graduate
- Previous work experience as Secretary is a plus.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible to handle any assigned duties and responsibilities
- Is very organized and systematic.
Computer literate and can work overtime
Be part of our outstanding team of designers, developers, and strategists. Here at Glophics, we want to develop your skills and talents while being driven and passionate to provide excellent workmanship towards our clients. If you got what it takes to be part of our growing family, submit your application today!