A software quality assurance (QA) monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software meets the company standards.
- Testing experience in mobile and web applications is required
- Able to work in multiple projects
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, and problem-solving aptitude
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test software completeness and correctness to meet agreed specifications.
- Identify weaknesses in software specifications and solutions to them.
- Code automated tests for software systems.
- Collaborate with engineers to report issues and warn againts potential threats to the integrity of their project.
- Assist with formulation of development solutions to software engineering problems.
- Documentation of software specifications and implementation.
- Analyze and able to comprehend project requirements.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of project scope and build a suitable test plan.
- Perform QA on project requirements, and test all software changes.
- Create comprehensive documentation on what has been tested, and write test cases where possible.
Be part of our outstanding team of designers, developers, and strategists. Here at Glophics, we want to develop your skills and talents while being driven and passionate to provide excellent workmanship towards our clients. If you got what it takes to be part of our growing family, submit your application today!